Veterinary Emergency Care
We’re Fully Committed to Your Pet’s Well-Being
When your beloved pet faces a medical crisis, we’re here to provide compassionate and expert care. Whether your pet is experiencing a sudden illness, injury, or any distressing symptoms, our veterinary urgent care center is fully equipped to handle a wide range of emergencies.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Emergency Examinations: Immediate pain control and stabilization. Our experienced veterinarians will conduct thorough examinations to diagnose your pet’s condition and determine the best course of action.
- Diagnostic Services: We offer on-site diagnostic services, including x-rays, blood work, urine testing, fecal testing, and ultrasound to quickly assess your pet’s health and create a treatment plan. The digital x-rays A consultation with a board-certified radiologist.
- Medication: We have a fully-stocked in-house pharmacy with oral and injectable medications.
- Surgical Services: If surgery is necessary, our skilled surgical team is available to perform emergency procedures. We offer a sophisticated surgical suite for surgical procedures including, but not limited to:
- Abdominal surgeries (foreign body obstruction, C-section, bladder surgery)
- Wound repairs
- Mass removals
- Critical Care: For pets with severe conditions or injuries, we provide immediate critical care, including stabilization, pain management, and monitoring.
- Hospitalization: Day hospitalization for patients requiring IV fluids, injectable medications, advanced nursing care, and more. We offer a comfortable and secure hospitalization environment with an attentive staff.
- Treatments: We use the latest in medical technology to provide essential treatment for an emergency bedside ultrasound, fracture diagnosis and splinting, urinary emergencies, and more.
- Aftercare and Follow-Up: Our commitment to your pet’s well-being extends beyond the immediate emergency. We provide guidance and support for your pet’s recovery and ensure you have all the information you need for follow-up care.
- Humane Euthanasia. If the time has come, we offer compassionate and humane end-of-life services, including cremation.
Experiencing an emergency? Call us to have your pet seen right away.
Stay calm and assess the situation. If your pet is bleeding heavily or is in severe pain, you may need to take immediate action to stabilize them. For example, you may need to apply pressure to a wound or move your pet to a cool, shaded area.
Call WellHaven. Emergency pet care is what we know best. Call us or simply come to our facility and we’ll provide the urgent care your pet requires.
Provide as much information as possible. Be sure to tell the veterinarian about your pet’s medical history, any medications they are taking, and any symptoms they are experiencing. This will help us provide the most effective care possible for your pet.
Bring your pet into our emergency veterinary clinic as soon as possible. Even if your pet’s symptoms don’t seem like an immediate threat, it is important to have them evaluated by a veterinarian.
Does your pet need emergency care services?
Give us a call!
When to seek out emergency services elsewhere
- Emergencies requiring oxygen therapy including severe pneumonia, heart failure, hit-by-car, respiratory crisis, drowning, etc
- Patients requiring endoscopy including esophageal foreign body or GI biopsies
- Unstable patients that are comatose or require advanced life-saving measures such as ventilator therapy, blood products, or others
- Patients seeking overnight or 24-hour care
- Severe blood loss or hemorrhage